DFU MODE iPhone 7 7 iPhone 7 PLUS + How To Tutorial Simple Fix
How to put your iPhone or iPad into DFU mode
1.Plug in your iPhone 7 _ 7 plus via Lightning Cable to your PC
2. Make sure iTunes is already Installed on your PC otherwise it will not recognize the iPhone in any mode.
3. Turn Off your iPhone 7 _ 7 plus if it isn’t already.
4. Once it is off, Press and hold down the On/Off button on the right side of your device for 3 seconds or until the Apple logo appears on the iPhone.
5. Then Press and hold down the volume down button on the left side of your iPhone 7 while “STILL” holding down the On/Off button.
6. Keep holding both buttons down until the Apple Logo turns off, Once the Logo is gone, count to 1, 2, 3.. and then let go of ONLY the On/Off Button, KEEEEP holding the VOLUME DOWN BUTTON do not let this one go
If you see the “Plug into iTunes” screen, then you’ve held it too long and will need to start again.
7. If the screen stays black, that’s it!…