Hello Youtube today im going to show you how to download Flappy Bird back in to you iOS device after it has been removed from App store. March 2014
You DO NOT NEED ANY software or jailbreak for this.
All you need is a Appl ID and iCloud (from same user) from a friend or yourself that has download Flappy Bird before (before it got removed)
1. Have a iOS device that you want to install Flappy Bird on
2. In that device, make sure to sign off out of any existing Apple ID and iCloud account.
3. Sign in (go to settings then iCloud) into a iCloud account that has downloaded Flappy Bird before (ask your friends!)
4. When it ask you to “Merge” any information don’t merge it because its not your account
5. Once you sign in iCloud go to the “App Store” app
6. Go to “Updates”
7. Go to “Purchased”
8. You should see all the apps the iCloud owner has downloaded, scroll down until you see Flappy Bird
9. Download the App and if it ask you for a Apple ID enter in your friend’s Apple ID and…